NATURALIS SEBACEOUS CYSTS TREATMENT (EPIDERMOID CYSTS TREATMENT)
Sebaceous Cysts, or commonly known as Epidermoid Cysts, are small bumps that develop just beneath the skin on your face, neck, trunk and sometimes your genital area. They are slow-growing and often painless.
Sometimes a sebaceous/epidermoid cyst has a central opening 鈥?the remnant of a hair follicle from which the cyst originally formed 鈥?that's plugged by a tiny blackhead.
Signs and symptoms of infection, which can occasionally occur, include:
A similar looking condition
Most Sebaceous/Epidermoid/Pilar/Trichilemmal cysts are a cosmetic concern and can be treated immediately with Naturalis Sebaceous Cysts Treatment.
For effective treatment of Sebaceous/Epidermoid/Pilar/Trchilemmal cysts, follow these steps:
1. Cleanse face with a deep cleanser such as Naturalis Purifying Cleanser.
2. Scrub face with a gentle exfoliating scrub such as Natualis Stimulating Facial Scrub .
3. Mask face with a mask product such as Naturalis Clarifying Masque.
4. Apply Naturalis Sebaceous Cysts Treatment thickly on problem area. Letting the cream settle into skin.
5. For a more even skin tone, apply Naturalis Skin Blemish Treatment.